When we are out running and having fun we need to have recipes and good quality food that is fast and easy. Maille has a great variety of delicious products that fill the bill and they even have recipes on their website. I will be sharing their Cheesy Maille Mustard Scones recipe below, so scroll down for that!
Maille has super high quality mustard, vinegar, and pickle lines that are all really tasty. When you are using high quality products you can taste the difference in the final product.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 serving
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar (we recommend sharp cheddar)
- 6 tablespoons diced cold butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain Old Style Maille mustard
- Whisk the flour, the baking powder, sugar, mustard powder and kosher salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar.
- Cut in diced cold butter until it is in pea-size pieces; stir in the heavy cream whisked with the Maille mustard.
- Divide into 8 balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet; brush with more cream.
- Bake at 425 degrees F until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.